About Me

Sculptor, model painter and designer from stourbridge westmidlands. i have just finished a Btec National Diploma 3D Design course and passed with a triple distinction (the highest possible grade) and then i am starting a BA in model making. In the mean time i hope to do some comission work. If you are interested in my services contact me at Add_bmx@hotmail.com

Thursday 24 June 2010

ogres


so in my free time i collect and paint gamesworkshop which is where i learnt all my skills i now have as a sculptor and painter. so il be posting various pictures of what im currently working on now i have finished college during the summer.

these two units are from my ogre kingdoms army i am currently painting. the top ones are iron guts and the bottom ones are bulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment